RISE Health Centre
We are a team of dedicated health care professionals located in Victoria, BC committed to providing you the best quality, collaborative care. We offer Physiotherapy in Victoria BC including IMS, Shockwave, Pelvic Floor Rehab and Vestibular Rehabilitation. We are also proud to offer Naturopathic Medicine, Pilates, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Holistic Nutrition Consulting, Registered Massage Therapy, Yoga and Clinical Counselling services.
Our goal is to determine the underlying cause of your physical concern, to treat it and prevent re-occurrence. We hope to empower you during this process by providing you with an understanding of your symptoms.
About our team
We are among the highest trained practitioners in our respective fields and can offer you the most up to date treatment techniques to help you achieve your health goals. Through the use of evidence and innovation, we want to help find solutions for you.
What’s new at RISE Health:
We are excited to welcome Sandy Baril to our team!
Sandy is joining us with extensive work experience spanning from acute hospital care to a travelling physiotherapist with Cirque du Soleil. Sandy graduated from the University of Ottawa in 2002 with a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy and completed her advanced diploma in 2012 and became a Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy. Welcome Sandy!
Click on the links below to see other Recent Articles / Workshops / Events / Info and happenings a RISE…
- We are kindly asking you to help us continue to maintain our safe open plan. (7/27/2020) - Dear Rise Health Community, We want to reassure you that we are taking many extra steps to keep Rise a safe space for our community. (Please read below for more details) We are kindly asking you to help us continue … Continued
- Rise Health is re-opens for in-person visits! (5/22/2020) - Dear Rise Health Community, We are so excited to let you know that Rise Health will be open again for in-person visits on May 19th, 2020! We want to reassure you that we are taking many extra steps to keep … Continued
- As required by the Provincial Health Officer and the College of Chiropractors of BC (5/4/2020) - Schedule “A” Attention As required by the Provincial Health Officer and the College of Chiropractors of BC, during the COVID-19 pandemic, chiropractors can only treat patients in-person when providing “emergent, urgent and/or essential care.” You must schedule an appointment for … Continued
- General Guidance For COVID-19 (4/8/2020) - From the Naturopathic Doctors of Rise Health DO YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19? General Symptoms Fever Cough Sneezing Sore throat Difficulty breathing COVID-19 symptoms and support guidelines are best outlined in the below links: Do you have symptoms?Refer to the … Continued
- Telehealth and Virtual Care Frequently Asked Questions (3/27/2020) - What is telehealth? It means remote delivery of healthcare services. Sometimes provided by phone, or video. We will try to do most by video if possible. Is telehealth appropriate for me? Most people are appropriate as long as you have … Continued
- Welcoming Scott Holden, Physiotherapist, to the Rise Health Team! (12/10/2019) - Scott Holden graduated from Memorial University with a Bachelor of Kinesiology. He later obtained his Masters of Science degree in Physiotherapy at Dalhousie University. Originally from Newfoundland & Labrador, Scott moved to Victoria to further his passion in Physiotherapy and … Continued
- Learn more about Dr. Rachel Statz. (10/30/2019) - Dr. Rachel Statz was born and raised in the lower mainland of British Columbia. She obtained her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree with honours from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and received awards for her academic, clinical and community contributions. Prior … Continued
- Join holistic nutrition consultant Dr. Marie-Ève Gagné, Ph.D. for the following nutrition topic evenings: (10/1/2019) - Holistic Nutrition Topic seminars: October 21, November 4, 18, 25 2019 ~~~~ Monday October 21: Boost your energy naturally in 30 Days Do you often wake up in a fog, desperately needing a cup of coffee before you can fully … Continued
- Welcoming Lisa Hartwick, Registered Clinical Counsellor to the Rise Health team! (9/24/2019) - I am passionate about good relations, human development, awareness, connection to humanity and the natural world, and finding elegant ways through complex personal and relationship issues. I have an adventurous family with 3 boys and bring 20 years of experience … Continued
- Dry Needling for the Pelvic Floor with Krysta Wark, MPT, B.sc. (Hons) Registered Physiotherapist (5/2/2019) - Do you suffer from Pelvic Pain, Incontinence, Bladder or Bowel Issues and or Sexual Pain or Dysfunction? Dry needling for the pelvic floor is exceptional for treating pelvic floor:• helps to decrease muscle tension• reduce pain • decrease tissue sensitivityExpect to have … Continued
Located in Victoria, BC
We are conveniently located in at 1275 Bay St, at the intersection of Bay Street and Fernwood Avenue, just minutes from the Jubilee Hospital and downtown Victoria. Our recently renovated facility features the latest equipment, and a comfortable, natural and friendly environment. Click here for a map to our office.