RISE Health Centre
We are a team of dedicated health care professionals located in Victoria, BC committed to providing you the best quality, collaborative care. We offer Physiotherapy in Victoria BC including IMS, Shockwave, Pelvic Floor Rehab and Vestibular Rehabilitation. We are also proud to offer Naturopathic Medicine, Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP), IV Therapy, Pilates, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Holistic Nutrition Consulting, Registered Massage Therapy, Yoga and Clinical Counselling services.
Our goal is to determine the underlying cause of your physical concern, to treat it and prevent re-occurrence. We hope to empower you during this process by providing you with an understanding of your symptoms.
About our team
We are among the highest trained practitioners in our respective fields and can offer you the most up to date treatment techniques to help you achieve your health goals. Through the use of evidence and innovation, we want to help find solutions for you.
What’s new at RISE Health:
Welcoming Scott Holden, Physiotherapist, to the Rise Health Team!
Click on the links below to see other Recent Articles / Workshops / Events / Info and happenings a RISE…
- Telehealth Frequently Asked Questions (3/27/2020) - What is telehealth? It means remote delivery of healthcare services. Sometimes provided by phone, or video. We will try to do most by video if possible. Is telehealth appropriate for me? Most people are appropriate as long as you have … Continued
- COVID-19 Plan and Procedures (3/15/2020) - After great time and consideration, we feel confident that the best public health decision at this time is to close our doors for the benefit of everyone at Rise and our community. We are sorry not to see you in … Continued
- Welcoming Scott Holden, Physiotherapist, to the Rise Health Team! (12/10/2019) - Scott Holden graduated from Memorial University with a Bachelor of Kinesiology. He later obtained his Masters of Science degree in Physiotherapy at Dalhousie University. Originally from Newfoundland & Labrador, Scott moved to Victoria to further his passion in Physiotherapy and … Continued
- Learn more about Dr. Rachel Statz. (10/30/2019) - Dr. Rachel Statz was born and raised in the lower mainland of British Columbia. She obtained her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree with honours from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and received awards for her academic, clinical and community contributions. Prior … Continued
- Join holistic nutrition consultant Dr. Marie-Ève Gagné, Ph.D. for the following nutrition topic evenings: (10/1/2019) - Holistic Nutrition Topic seminars: October 21, November 4, 18, 25 2019 ~~~~ Monday October 21: Boost your energy naturally in 30 Days Do you often wake up in a fog, desperately needing a cup of coffee before you can fully … Continued
- Welcoming Lisa Hartwick, Registered Clinical Counsellor to the Rise Health team! (9/24/2019) - I am passionate about good relations, human development, awareness, connection to humanity and the natural world, and finding elegant ways through complex personal and relationship issues. I have an adventurous family with 3 boys and bring 20 years of experience … Continued
- Dry Needling for the Pelvic Floor with Krysta Wark, MPT, B.sc. (Hons) Registered Physiotherapist (5/2/2019) - Do you suffer from Pelvic Pain, Incontinence, Bladder or Bowel Issues and or Sexual Pain or Dysfunction? Dry needling for the pelvic floor is exceptional for treating pelvic floor:• helps to decrease muscle tension• reduce pain • decrease tissue sensitivityExpect to have … Continued
- Sustainable weight loss (4/17/2019) - With holistic nutrition consultant Dr. Marie-Ève Gagné, Ph.D.
- Join holistic nutrition consultant Dr. Marie-Ève Gagné, Ph.D. for the following nutrition topic evenings: (4/9/2019) - Nutrition Topics seminars: May 7, May 21, June 4, June 18 Join holistic nutrition consultant Dr. Marie-Ève Gagné, Ph.D. for the following nutrition topic evenings: ~~~~ May 7: Boost your energy naturally in 30 Days Do you often wake up … Continued
- Yoga Physiotherapy for the Pelvic Floor (2/4/2019) - Yoga for the Pelvic Floor! The pelvic floor muscle group is responsible for many important functions including support of the pelvis and pelvic organs, bladder control, bowel health and sexual function. A well functioning pelvic floor is essential to … Continued
Located in Victoria, BC
We are conveniently located in at 1275 Bay St, at the intersection of Bay Street and Fernwood Avenue, just minutes from the Jubilee Hospital and downtown Victoria. Our recently renovated facility features the latest equipment, and a comfortable, natural and friendly environment. Click here for a map to our office.