Dear Rise Health Community,
We are so excited to let you know that Rise Health will be open again for in-person visits on May 19th, 2020!
We want to reassure you that we are taking many extra steps to keep Rise a safe space for our community. (Please read below for more details)
Please CLICK HERE to book an appointment or call our clinic at 250-381-7473 and our reception team will be happy to assist you or answer any questions you may have.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
We recently had a comprehensive assessment done of Rise Health by a Professional from Island Health who is an expert in Infection Prevention and Control to ensure that we are using the most current and best practices possible.
- All staff have additional education and training in Infection and Prevention control.
- All clinicians will be wearing masks.
- We have adjusted schedules and reduced the number of client visits by almost 50%.
- Common areas will be cleaned every 30 minutes.
- Clinicians have an extra 15 minutes allotted between patients to thoroughly clean all contact points.
- We’ve staggered our practitioner start times to significantly improve flow.
- We have plexiglass shields up in the clinic at reception …with hearts 🙂
- We are excited to keep our virtual clinic open on an ongoing basis for hundreds of our satisfied Virtual clients. Thank you to all of you for trying this and experiencing the benefit!
- We are so fortunate to have a second “back clinic” reception and entry which we will now also use.
- We have clear screening procedures in place for all staff and clients for the day of their appointment.
What we are asking you to do to help us:
- Please arrive to your appointment no more than 5 minutes early and remain in your car or outside the building until we call you to come in for your appointment
- Please go to BC Self Assessment Tool and complete the self assessment screening 1 day prior to your appointment.
- Please provide us with a credit card payment option ahead of time (safe and secure)
- Please bring a mask if you feel more comfortable
- Please arrive in treatment attire and leave all extra bags and clothes in your car if possible.
Thank you all for your ongoing support as we navigate through this next phase!