RISE Health Centre
We are a team of dedicated health care professionals located in Victoria, BC committed to providing you the best quality, collaborative care. We offer Physiotherapy, IMS, Pelvic Floor Rehab, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Registered Massage Therapy, Naturopathic Medicine, IV Therapy, Kinesiology, Pilates, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Holistic Nutrition Consulting, Yoga, Clinical Counselling and Psychology services.
Our goal is to determine the underlying cause of your physical concern, to treat it and prevent re-occurrence. We hope to empower you during this process by providing you with an understanding of your symptoms.
We are among the highest trained practitioners in our respective fields and can offer you the most up to date treatment techniques to help you achieve your health goals. Through the use of evidence and innovation, we want to help find solutions for you.
What’s new at RISE Health:
More on Pelvic Floor Health! Article #6 – Diastasis Rectus Abdominis or DRA
Click on the links below to see other Recent Articles / Workshops / Events / Info and happenings a RISE…
- Pelvic Floor Health Article #6 -Diastasis Rectus Abdominis, or DRA (7/6/2017) - #6 Do you have a separation or split of your abdominal muscles as a consequence of your pregnancies or excessive, inappropriate abdominal training? Are you struggling to progress in your exercise program (core training/strengthening)? Separation of the abdominal muscles is … Continued
- Dr. Jaritt Gives Tyler Advice For Timbit 150 Challenge -Happy 150th Birthday Canada! (6/29/2017) - http://www.kiss1031.ca/audio/
- Pelvic Floor Health Article #5 – Postpartum incontinence, “One in three women experience urinary incontinence and three-quarters of the time, it’s giving birth that’s to blame,” (6/28/2017) - Postpartum incontinence: What to expect
- Pelvic Floor Health Article #4 – Common myths about pelvic floor exercises for women…and men (5/4/2017) - #4 The many common myths about pelvic floor exercises for women…and men are discussed here. After you read this, and feel you would like to know the status of your pelvic floor, contact Rosemarie at Rise Health. http://www.pelvicfloorfirst.org.au/pages/common-myths.html Common … Continued
- Pelvic Floor Health Article #3- Male Pelvic Pain (4/28/2017) - #3 Male Pelvic Pain – “The reality is that men with pelvic pain have an even harder time getting a proper diagnosis and treatment than women with pelvic pain. For one thing, the medical community systematically misdiagnoses any pelvic … Continued
- Pelvic Floor Health Article #2 – The Female Athletic Pelvic Floor – 5 Critical Errors Women Make During Crossfit (4/27/2017) - #2 The Female Athletic Pelvic Floor – 5 Critical Errors Women Make During Crossfit The 2nd time I was in a Crossfit gym was to take a course with Antony Lo on how to “bulletproof your core and pelvic … Continued
- Pelvic Floor Health Article #1 – Rosemarie Sanche is a registered physiotherapist at Rise Health specializing in male and female pelvic health and offering classes introducing Hypopressive Techniques. (4/12/2017) - Rosemarie Sanche is a registered physiotherapist at Rise Health specializing in male and female pelvic health. Pelvic floor assessment and treatment may be the first or next step in treatment or finding help. A year ago I was introduced … Continued
- 4-Week Foundations of Movement and Strength Program with Dr. Jaritt Ptolemy, DC (4/6/2017) - Foundations of Movement Program with Dr. Jaritt Ptolemy, DC The 4-Week Foundations of Movement Program was designed on the notion that a strong foundation is what builds resiliency to injury and chronic pain. It is the platform in which all … Continued
- Essential Beginner Pilates with Karen Trenholm, BSc.OT, Stott Certified Pilates Instructor, Physiotherapy Assistant (4/4/2017) - Mondays from 12:00pm-1:00pm About Essential Beginner Pilates: Ground yourself in the essentials of Pilates, mastering proper basic techniques to reap the benefits of a group class. This 6-week program suitable for beginners, or for those who’ve been inactive or are … Continued
- Did you know intravenous ascorbic acid is an incredibly potent anti-microbial? (4/3/2017) - If a loved one or yourself is having a tough time kicking an infection of any kind, consider speaking to Dr. Anstett about whether Vitamin C infusions may be right for you. Dr. Kaleigh Anstett, ND Naturopathic Physician
Located in Victoria, BC
We are conveniently located in at 1275 Bay St, at the intersection of Bay Street and Fernwood Avenue, just minutes from the Jubilee Hospital and downtown Victoria. Our recently renovated facility features the latest equipment, and a comfortable, natural and friendly environment. Click here for a map to our office.